Jump to Main Content
Decrease font size Reset font size Increase font size

Additional Qualifications Online Application System

You may use this system to:

  • Apply for Additional Qualifications courses
    (Note that a valid email address and credit card are required)
  • Check the registration status of your application
  • Update your current contact information
Curriculum, Teaching  & Learning

Student Health, Family Care, and Special Services



 Health Services and Medical Insurance

 A variety of health services are available to U of T students:

 Clinical Services: Medical Clinic 
  Koffler Student Services Centre  
  214 College Street  


Psychiatric Services: Psychiatric Services
  Koffler Student Services Centre  
  214 College Street  



Athletic Injury Services: David L. MacIntosh Sport Medicine Clinic
  Warren Stevens Building 


Birth Control Clinic: 2828 Bathurst St., Suite 501  


Dental Services: Faculty of Dentistry, U of T 
  101 Elm Street  

The Ontario Ministry of Health provides a free Ontario Health Service Insurance Plan (OHIP) to its residents. Out of province students, if they are not covered by their own provincial plan, should also register with OHIP as soon as possible. Contact the Centre for International Experience for more information.  Note: international students are not covered under OHIP.

In addition to OHIP, the U of T Graduate Student Union provides a medical insurance plan to all the graduate students who have registered with the University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies. Contact the OISE Graduate Student Association (GSA) office if you need claim forms or more information.


UofT Family Care Advisor

The office of the Family Care Advisor at the University of Toronto provides free, confidential information and referrals to all members of the University community regarding a broad range of family matters including: information on such issues as child care, looking after aging parents, advice on maternity or parental leave, and access to programs and agencies in the community. 


Special Services for Students with DisAbilities

Special services for students with a disability are coordinated through OISE Student Services