- What details do I need to know about CTL DEGREES?
- What if a student needs a LEAVE OF ABSENCE for medical or family reasons?
- How does a student switch from full-time to part-time or vice versa in their program (i.e. STATUS CHANGES)?
- DEGREE TRANSFERS?
- COURSE TRANSFER CREDIT?
- Can students continue their academic activities to complete program requirements while temporarily residing in a different country (i.e. REQUESTING OFF-CAMPUS RESIDENCY)?
- What options are available to students who have run out of time to complete their program but who have not yet finished their degree requirements, (i.e. students who are about to lapse)? In other words, what is the difference between OLD DEGREE EXTENSION regulations, NEW PROGRAM EXTENSION regulations, and REINSTATEMENT for doctoral students and for masters students?
- What should I know about ADDING and DROPPING COURSES?
- Is a CTL student permitted to take a course from a different department? How about if a student from a different department wants to take a CTL course?
- How do I arrange to offer an independent studies course for a student (i.e. INDEPENDENT READING & RESEARCH COURSES (IR&Rs))?
- How does a student go about SETTING UP A THESIS COMMITTEE?
- The University of Toronto School of Graduate Studies (SGS) requires faculty to meet with the students they supervise yearly. How does CTL handle that regulation (i.e. ANNUAL REVIEW)?
- Which students are required to have an ETHICAL REVIEW and how are ethical reviews processed in CTL?
How does a student APPLY TO GRADUATE?