Data Analysis & Research Design
Quantitative & Qualitative Data Analysis Software Consultations & Workshops
What is this?
- Data Analysis Workshops: NVivo, SPSS, SAS, AMOS, Stata & Atlas. The workshops are designed to meet the needs of researchers in data management and analysis.
Who is eligible?
- OISE faculty, staff & students
- External clients: UofT & others
How do I request it?
Consultations: Contact Olesya Falenchuk at email@example.com
Workshops: For workshop info and registration, please visit the Data Analysis Workshops page.
What is the cost?
- OISE graduate students: Individual consulting for thesis-related research is free of charge.
- OISE Faculty: Faculty members with research grants are encouraged to include funds for statistical consultation, particularly if they will require continuing assistance. A quote for services can be obtained from our statistical consultant, Olesya Falenchuk.
- External Clients: fee-for-service -- contact our consultant Olesya Falenchuk for more information.
- Invoicing for all research design and analysis consulting services will be administered by the Education Commons based on billing information provided by our statistical consultant. Payment may be made by cheque or via a UofT FIS system internal transaction.
When is it available?
Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Please make an appointment by e-mailing Olesya Falenchuk.
How do I get support?
For more information on Research Design & Analysis Services, contact: Olesya Falenchuk, Rm 3-223, OISE
Note: Before meeting our consultant, prepare a summary of the purpose and context of your research, as well as the research design of your study. This may be forwarded to the consultant by e-mail or brought along to the first consulting session.