New Book Releases
Coloma, Roland Sintos, et al (editors) 2012. Abject beings: Filipina/os in Canadian historical narrations. In Filipinos in Canada: Disturbing invisibility. University of Toronto Press.
Asabere-Ameyaw, Akwasi, Dei, George J. Sefa and Raheem, Kolawole (editors), 2012. Contemporary Issues in African Sciences and Science Education. Sense Publication, The Netherlands.
- Njoki Wane, recipient of Investing in Diversity. Leadership Mentorship program for aspiring leaders SSHRC project ($96,333)
- Roland Sintos Coloma, recipient of the 2012 Young Professional Award from the Filipino Centre, Toronto
- Roland Sintos Coloma, granted Tenure and promoted to Associate Professor, effective July 1, 2012
- Diane Farmer, granted Tenure and promoted to Associate Professor, effective July 1, 2012
- Graduates - June 2012 (SESE EdD, MA, MEd and PhD) See listing for names.
Celine Cooper, SESE PhD candidate contributed an article to the Montreal Gazette!
Congratulations to HSSSJE Graduate Allison Burgess!
Allison Burgess (PhD, 2012) recently joined U of T as our new Sexual and Gender Diversity Officer.
Congratulations to HSSSJE Graduate Orlena Broomes!
Orlena was honoured with PDK's International Recognition of Merit Award for a doctoral thesis. More...