New Book Releases
Coloma, Roland Sintos, et al (editors) 2012. Abject beings: Filipina/os in Canadian historical narrations. In Filipinos in Canada: Disturbing invisibility. University of Toronto Press.
Asabere-Ameyaw, Akwasi, Dei, George J. Sefa and Raheem, Kolawole (editors), 2012. Contemporary Issues in African Sciences and Science Education. Sense Publication, The Netherlands.
- New Chair of HSSSJE, Dr. Abigail Bakan, effective August 1, 2013
- Njoki Wane, recipient of Investing in Diversity. Leadership Mentorship program for aspiring leaders SSHRC project ($96,333)
- Roland Sintos Coloma, recipient of the 2012 Young Professional Award from the Filipino Centre, Toronto
- Roland Sintos Coloma, granted Tenure and promoted to Associate Professor, effective July 1, 2012
- Diane Farmer, granted Tenure and promoted to Associate Professor, effective July 1, 2012
- Graduates - June 2012 (SESE EdD, MA, MEd and PhD) See listing for names.