Teacher Education Program Assistantship Job Postings
Welcome to the TEPA Online Posting System. On this website, you will be able to:
- View the current TEPA job postings
- Apply for and rank TEPA jobs for which you are interested
- View the status of your application
- Confirm whether you have been successfully matched with a position
Benefits of the new online TEPA system:
- Students will have access to the system on- and off-site (using their UTORid)
- Instructors will have access to the system on- and off-site (using their UTORid)
- Students will be able to provide a rational and rank each position for which they apply
- We will be contributing to meeting our goals of sustainability as we move to a paperless system
There are 5 steps in the TEPA Online hiring process. Please read the step-by-step instructions provided before using the system.
If you are a graduate student who has completed a Master's degree and intend to be registered full-time in September 2013-14, you can use this system to apply for and obtain a TEPA position for 2013-14.
The system will go live on May 21nd for students looking for a new TEPA position for 2013-14. The deadline to apply is June 18, 2013.
Please check back periodically as there may be additional jobs posted through the summer.
You will need to have an updated resume/CV to upload in order to apply for the positions. If you have any problems with this system please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.