Jump to Main Content
Decrease font size Reset font size Increase font size
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto Home| OISE| U of T| Quercus| Site Map | Contact Us | Accessibility | Feeling Distressed?
INSPIRING EDUCATION | oise.utoronto.ca
CAO:: Chief Administrative Officer at OISE
Go to selected destination

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)


Question Answer
Where do I get an expense reimbursement form and how do I complete it? The form and instructions on completing it can be found at http://www.finance.utoronto.ca/forms/processing.htm
How do I apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) card?

The Social Insurance Number (SIN) is a nine-digit number that you need to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.

Delivered by: Service Canada  http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/sc/sin/

Where and how do I enrol for UHIP? Detailed coverage information can be found at http://www.uhip.ca.
Where is my classroom located? Contact Andrew Maksymiw, Facilities & Services, concourse level between the hours of 8:30am-4:30pm.  You will need to know your course number.

Contact Security on the ground floor for assistance outside normal operating hours.
Where do I pick up my OSAP or who do I speak to about student financial aid?

Information related to OSAP and financial aid programs can be found at Student Services.

Here you can discover information with respect to scholarships, bursaries, and awards offered by our University and external agencies as well as OSAP. 


OISEcms v.1.0 | Site last updated: Thursday, September 16, 2021 Disclaimer

© OISE University of Toronto
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto, 252 Bloor Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5S 1V6 CANADA