Welcome to the Data, Equity, and Policy in Education Lab
Our goal for the lab is to serve as a repository for information and multi-disciplinary datasets. We also hope it will serve as a meeting space to help facilitate the exchange of data and ideas between researchers from multiple fields of study.
On this page you will be able to find information about us, the datasets that we currently have, and what we are working on next.
All speaker events are in OISE 6-184 on Wednesdays at noon, unless otherwise stated.
- Angran Li, PhD candidate from the University of Connecticut, will be presenting his research on Wednesday, January 30 at 11:00AM
- Dr. Jessica Rizk, postdoctoral fellow at the University of Waterloo, will present her research on Wednesday, February 6 at 12:00PM
- Cancan Jin and Erica Cheng will share their ongoing research on Wednesday, February 13 at 12:00 PM
- Dr. Elizabeth Dhuey, associate professor of economics at UTM, will speak on Wednesday, February 20 at 11:00AM
- Brittany Etmanski, PhD candidate from the University of Waterloo, will speak about her research on Wednesday, February 27 at 12:00PM
- Emma Ghosn, PhD student at OISE, will present about her ongoing research on Wednesday, March 20 at 12:00PM
- Dr. Ruth Childs, a professor from LHAE and CTL, will speak on Wednesday, March 27 at 12:00PM
- Sachin Maharaj, PhD student at OISE, will share his research on Wednesday, April 10 at 12:00PM
- Dr. Roger Pizarro Milian, Senior Research Associate at Ryerson University, will present his research on Wednesday, April 17 at 12:00P