On an OISE-issued Laptop
Continue using email in the same manner as you do when in the office.
On Another Device
Using a Desktop or Laptop Computer
Go to the U of T Outlook website and sign in using your utorid and password.
To see which web browsers are recommended, visit Microsoft’s list of supported browsers for Outlook.com
- On the Mac, Firefox works as well, except with Microsoft Teams.
General Desktop Mail Client Setup Instructions for UTORmail+
Using Your Smartphone
For Android or iOS (Apple) Devices, Using Microsoft Outlook
- Download Microsoft Outlook onto your mobile device via the Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- for iOS (Apple), visit the Apple store to download Outlook
- for Android, visit the Google Play store to download Outlook
- Once the app downloads, open it and select get started
- Type your email address, select next, and enter your utorid and password. Select login.
- Your emails will start downloading onto your device.
General Mobile Phone Setup Instructions for UTORmail+
Instructions for Apple Mail (the iOS mail application)
- Enter your Email address: (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your Password (i.e. your UTORid password)
- Description: UTmail+
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form email@example.com)