On an OISE-issued Laptop
Continue using email in the same manner as you do when in the office.
On Another Device
Using a Desktop or Laptop Computer
Go to the U of T Outlook website
and sign in using your utorid and password.
To see which web browsers are recommended, visit Microsoft’s list of supported browsers for Outlook.com
- On the Mac, Firefox works as well, except with Microsoft Teams.
General Desktop Mail Client Setup Instructions for UTORmail+
See the University of Toronto’s instructions on how to set up U of T email on your computer.
Using Your Smartphone
For Android or iOS (Apple) Devices, Using Microsoft Outlook
General Mobile Phone Setup Instructions for UTORmail+
See the University of Toronto’s instructions on how to set up U of T email on your mobile device.
Instructions for Apple Mail (the iOS mail application)
- Enter your Email address: (i.e. email@example.com)
- Enter your Password (i.e. your UTORid password)
- Description: UTmail+
- Server: outlook.office365.com
- Domain: Leave blank
- Username: (this is the same as your email address and is usually of the form firstname.lastname@example.org)