Microsoft Teams can be used for virtual office hours. You can leverage the meetings tool to schedule calendar invites, and launch a video or audio conference with screen-sharing ability.
- Download the full Microsoft Teams using your UTORid and password.
- Login to mail.utoronto.ca with your UTORid and password, and click the “waffle” icon to access U of T Office365 services.
- Review the Microsoft Teams instruction page for details on scheduling meetings, or watch the Teams video.
- Learn more about Microsoft Teams at U of T under the Office 365 suite.
- Microsoft Resources: Learn how to set up meetings using Teams and share your slides.
- For audio issues, you can manage your audio settings.
- Instructions on how to join a meeting can be shared with students.