Lecture capture is the recording of your computer screen, video and audio. Zoom “Pro” accounts have the ability to record your session. You can create a Zoom session with just one person, yourself. Start, pause, and stop the recording as you need. Recordings are saved onto your computer and can be distributed to your class by uploading them to Quercus or MyMedia. Refer to the Zoom site for more information and help guides about recording video.
- Zoom documentation for recording your session as a video, saved to your local machine
- All other Zoom video recording documentation
- Record video locally in Zoom
- Upload to MyMedia and get share link
- Copy share link and paste in your Quercus course (Announcements, Modules, pages, etc.)