Your course may include group or team work for discussions and course assignments. Here are some tools you can use for collaboration, and some tips for a successful virtual group dynamic.
- Review the assignment/project guidelines for your course.
- Foster a respectful group dynamic by following U of T’s Equity, Diversity and Inclusion guidelines.
- All group members should be in agreement on what needs to be done, by whom and when the task(s) is to be completed.
- Establish a meeting schedule to plan and manage each task.
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Read the Student Online Course Planning and Resources (PDF) tip sheet.