Jump to Main Content
Decrease font size Reset font size Increase font size

Student forms











  • Reinstatement after expiration of time limit Only For PhD students who started their program before September 1, 2010 AND master's, flexible-time PhD, professional doctoral students who started their program prior to September 1, 2011.



  • Program extension request form (only for Master’s, flex-time PhD, and EdD students who began before September 2011 and PhD students who began before  September 2010.


  • Request to Re-register  For PhD students who started their program after September 1, 2010 AND master’s, flexible-time PhD, and EDD students who started their program after September 1, 2011.






Supervision, Thesis, Major Research Paper, Comprehensive Requirement







Requests for Documentation (e.g., transcripts, course or degree verification)

Transcript request
Transcript request information is available at the University of Toronto Transcript Centre.

Letter request

If you are requesting a letter for: proof of completion of your degree, registration status, or for legal status in canada purposes, please complete and return the Ancillary Fees Charge Form.

Masters students should email it to: oise.masters@utoronto.ca
Doctoral students should email it to: oise.doctorate@utoronto.ca

Certification of degree

A certification of degree is available through the Office of Convocation

Degree verification (Third-Party External Clients) 
Please visit the University of Toronto Confirmation of Degree website.

Course descriptions
Occasionally, teacher certification bodies require copies of pages from previous calendars. These are available for $17.00. Please contact transcripts.oise@utoronto.ca.

Additional qualification (AQ) transcripts
An official record of additional qualification courses is available for $12.00. 

  • For courses completed in Winter 2017 or later:
    Contact the OISE Continuing and Professional Learning Office at 416-978-2474 or oise.cpl@utoronto.ca.
  • For courses completed in Fall 2016 or earlier:
    Complete and the return the AQ transcript request form, along with payment, to

    The Records Officer 
    OISE Registrar's Office, 
    252 Bloor Street West, Room 8-225
    Toronto, ON  M52 1v6

    Fax and e-mail requests must contain payment information or the request will not be processed. Cheques should be made payable to the University of Toronto.