SMT Centre meeting Friday 7 December 2018
Room 11-164, 12:15 pm to 1:15 pm (lunch from 12:00 pm)
– Review of November meeting minutes
– Introduction of new attendees
– Community presentation by Jim Slotta, President’s Chair in Education and Knowledge Technologies (1 July 2019 – 30 June 2024): Smart classrooms for K-12 science inquiry communities
– Update on the MT STEM workshops (potential for involvement)
– Update on the SMT Research Celebration (Student Poster Workshop: Thursday 6 December 2018)
– Any Other Business
Feel free to invite others who might be interested to attend the meeting.
Please bring containers to take home food at the end of the meeting to avoid waste.
Next meeting: Friday 12 January 2019, room 12-199 (please note date and location)