SMT Centre Meeting, Friday, 1 November 2019
SMT Centre meeting Friday 1 November 2019
Room 11-164, 12:15pm to 1:15 pm (lunch from 12:00pm)
- Review of October meeting minutes (see attached)
- Introduction of new attendees
- Community presentation by Carol-Ann Burke and Kristen Schaffer: Challenges and Opportunities for Community-Based Research Partnerships in Informal Science Education
- December Community presentation: Students’ forum
- Colloquium planning retreat
- SMT governance: Processes to determine directorship
- December SMT Panel: What can you do with a graduate degree in SMT Education?
- Potential collaboration (Lyudmilla Osipenko): Engineering and primary and preschoolers (Moscow State Pedagogical University)
- CJSMTE update
- Any Other Business
Feel free to invite others who might be interested to attend the meeting.
Please bring containers to take home food at the end of the meeting to avoid waste.
Next meeting: Friday 6 December, 2019
Reminder: All SMT Centre members are invited to the colloquium planning retreat 9:00am – 12:00am, Friday 8 November 2019. The Nexus Lounge, 12th Floor OISE.