Leadership Vibes is a publication of the Centre for Leadership & Diversity (CLD), which features articles written by researchers, scholars, students, community activists on issues of leadership, broadly defined. The publication serves as a platform to advance debate on issues of diversity, equity, social justice, democracy, and anti-oppression education and the role that leadership plays.
We thank authors for their contributions to previous issues. If you would like to contribute to future issues of Leadership Vibes and want to get information about how to publish in Leadership Vibes, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 2 - Issue 1 (February, 2023)
- Research as Activism: Disrupting the Binary of the Researcher and the Researched
- By Dr. Ardavan Eizadirad, Assistant Professor, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Challenging the Status Quo: Diversifying the Principalship in Ontario Public Schools
- By Dr. Zuhra E. Abawi, Assistant Professor, Niagara University
- Human Rights and Anti-Oppressive Frameworks: How They Diverge and Converge to Address Racism in Schools, and the Transformational Role of Educational Leaders
- By Shezadi Kushal, Doctoral Candidate, Educational Leadership & Policy Program, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
- Muslim Women's Leadership: Theory and Praxis
- By Dr. Fell Lahmar, Research Fellow, The Open University
- Anti-Asian Racism, Student Advocacy and Student Leadership
- By Jasmine Pham, Doctoral Student, Education Leadership & Policy Program, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education