Planned Power Shutdown Happening June 16 – June 18, 2023
To complete electrical work for the Hydro Vault Rehabilitation Project, the OISE building at 252 Bloor St. West will be closed (with no access) on the following days due to building-wide power shutdowns:
- Friday, June 16th, 2023, starting at 9 p.m., to Sunday, June 18, 2023
As a result of the planned power shutdown, all digital services that rely on the physical building will be safely shut down beginning at 4 p.m. (EST) on Friday, June 16th. All digital services will be restored by 10 a.m. (EST) on Monday, June 19th.
- OISE websites that are not on OISE Drupal system:
- LINCDIRE Project (lincdireproject.org)
- LITE (lite.lincdireproject.org)
- The Balanced Literacy Diet (oise.utoronto.ca/balancedliteracydiet)
- OISE Research & Innovation (oise.utoronto.ca/research)
- OISE Alumni & Friends (oise.utoronto.ca/oise/Alumni_Friends)
- CALE: Critical Action Learning Exchange (cale.oise.utoronto.ca)
- OISE Faculty & Staff (oise.utoronto.ca/oise/Faculty_Staff)
- Atkinson Centre (oise.utoronto.ca/atkinson)
- CDCP: Centre for Diversity in Counselling & Psychotherapy (oise.utoronto.ca/cdcp)
- CIARS: Centre for Integrative Anti-Racism Studies (oise.utoronto.ca/ciars)
- CLD: Centre for Leadership & Diversity (oise.utoronto.ca/cld)
- CUS: Centre for Urban Schooling (cus.oise.utoronto.ca)
- IKIT: Institute for Knowledge Innovation and Technology (ikit.org)
- OISE Wellness (oise.utoronto.ca/wellness)
- OISE Graduate Student Funding (oise.utoronto.ca/oise/Current_Students/Graduate_Student_Funding)
- Geva Lab (oise.utoronto.ca/gevalab)
- OISE Phone Book (oise.utoronto.ca/phonebook/internal)
- SITHCP3: Society for Integrating Traditional Healing into Counselling Psychology, Psychotherapy & Psychiatry (oise.utoronto.ca/sithcp3)
- Higher Education in Canada (oise.utoronto.ca/hec)
- Access to the physical computer labs
- Internet connection
- MATLAB data server
Cloud-based services will continue to be available, including Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook email, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc.), Quercus, and Zoom. All other sites and services not listed above remain operational.
Please connect with the Education Commons team via the OISE Online Service Hub.
We will update this page once the maintenance is complete and digital services are restored. We thank you for your patience and understanding!
Online Service Hub
Experiencing technical problems or have an issue to report? Have an IT request or need to book a resource?
Visit our Online Service Hub to submit a ticket.
Drop-in on Zoom to connect with an Education Commons expert.
Monday to Friday
11:00 AM to 3:00 PM EST
Book a Consultation
Make an appointment to talk with an Education Commons expert at a time that works for you.