Faculty and instructors at OISE have access to an @utoronto.ca email account.
To activate your email account
- Refer to the online services letter provided by Human Resources to locate your UTORid and your Secret Activation Key (SAK)
- Visit the UTORid Activation portal to activate your UTORid and set up your email address.
- Use the address format [firstname].[lastname]@utoronto.ca
U of T Alumni
If you have an @alum.utoronto.ca address, or an @mail.utoronto.ca address and are eligible for an @utoronto.ca address as a faculty or staff member follow these steps:
- Visit the Add Email Services portal
- Enter your UTORid and password to add @utoronto.ca if you're eligible. If the option does not appear speak with your department Business Officer
- Visit the UT Mail From portal to change the "From" address used in your email.
For support with email use our Online Service hub to submit a request, using the category Email Request.