REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture) is a free and secure web application that OISE faculty and researchers can use to build and manage online surveys and databases. While REDCap can be used to collect virtually any type of data, it is specifically geared to support online or offline data capture for research studies and operations.
OISE faculty, researchers, and students may request access to a REDCap account
Request access to REDCap using the REDCap Account Request Form.
Training and Workshops
Workshops and research design consultations are available to OISE researchers on the topics of
- developing design and methodology for graduate theses and research projects;
- developing and validation of surveys, questionnaires and measurement scales;
- conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- communicating results (including tables, charts, and graphs) for research reports and peer-reviewed publications.
Registration for these workshops is available online for a fee.
Consultations are available with OISE statistical consultant Olesya Falenchuk.
- REDCap information sheet (pdf) by OISE’s Olesysa Falenchuk
- REDCap tutorial (pdf) by OISE’s Olesysa Falenchuk
- REDCap Start-Up Guide.
- REDCap Training Resources.
For support with REDCap, visit our Online Service Hub and select category OISE Apps > REDCap