Co-Curricular Credit (CCR) Opportunities
The Cultivating Personal Health & Wellness through Mindfulness program is an opportunity for students to become aware of, develop knowledge about, and practice mindfulness for their overall health and well being. The program is intended to improve one's general well-being to impact both their academic and personal lives. Successful students will have attended 10 or more of the available OISE Wellness sessions throughout the year. Students can view up to 5 recorded sessions as part of the 10-session requirement. Attendance will be verified using Zoom and in person attendance lists. Sessions can include Weekly Practice Opportunities, Lunch & Learn sessions, Mindfulness Community of Practice sessions, or other pre-approved activities for this program. There is no time limit to complete the program as long as you are a registered student. This opportunity is available to all OISE students.
Participate & Complete
To complete the program, students will have attended 10 or more of the available OISE Wellness sessions throughout the year. Students can view up to 5 recorded sessions as part of the 10-session requirement. Attendance will be verified using Zoom and in person attendance lists. Students must submit the Attendance Record along with the required reflection document to OISE Wellness (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Download the Attendance Record.
- For every session you attend, fill out the session information on the Attendance Record. For online sessions, ensure you indicate your zoom name that was logged into the meeting as attendance will be verified using Zoom attendance reports. For in person sessions, attendance will be verified using in person attendance lists.
- After 10 sessions, submit the completed Attendance Record along with a Reflection (about a paragraph or two) that responds to the following prompts:
Describe key learning from your participation within the wellness program (i.e. knowledge, skills, practices etc.)
How will what you learned and practiced impact your personal and professional lives in the future?
You are encouraged to set two or three goals at the beginning of the year and reflect on whether the program helped them meet your goals in your reflection document.
- Submit the completed forms to OISE Wellness by email: email@example.com.
- Request Co-Curricular Record Approval on the CCR Website
- It will take about 1-2 weeks for your submission to be validated and approved on the CCR website so that you can view and print it.
How can I request validation approval for this CCR opportunity?
Login to the U of T Co-Curricular Record (Folio) website then:
- Step 1: Locate the "Home" tab. Click on it, and then select the "Experience & Skill Development Dashboard" tab.
- Step 2: Within the "My Skills & Experience" banner, navigate to the "My Experiences" tab.
- Step 3: Click on the "Add an experience" tab, which will allow you to add your completed activity.
- Step 4: You have three options to find your activities:
- Check the "Saved Items" section for previously saved activities. Alternatively, you can directly access the “Saved items” section in the dashboard under your profile and proceed to claim your experiences from there.
- Utilize the "New Entry" option to add a new activity from scratch.
- Use the "Activities I showed an interest in" feature (represented by the mini bookmark symbol).
- Step 5: Click the yellow tab “Add experience” and it takes you to a detailed form to claim your experience.
Print Your Co-Curricular Record
Once you log in, select “CCR Record” tab on the top navigation, then “Print My Record”. From this screen you can print a pdf of your record anytime on your account to attach to your application or other use. You also have the ability to customize your record. For inquiries related to accessing your record, feel free to get in touch with the CCR team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.