A hybrid meeting or event involves a mixture of in-person and remote participants. Remote participants join the meeting using a virtual meeting platform, such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom. In-person participants sit together in a dedicated meeting room, or take part in the meeting using a personal device.
Education Commons is available to provide consultation and support for your hybrid events and meetings, and provide the technology to support an inclusive experience for all participants.
Consultation and support for
- Hybrid event planning
- Live streaming and recording
- Upgrading a meeting room or a boardroom for more inclusive hybrid experiences
- Building hybrid meeting spaces
- Audio-Visual projects
We will work with you to understand your hybrid space requirements and provide you with the right audio-visual solution.
Training and Resources
- Book a Hybrid Events and AV consultation to discuss your needs for hybrid events, live-streaming, or audio-visual technology support.
- Attend our weekly online drop-in to ask questions about your next hybrid meeting or event: Hybrid Meeting & Event Technologies
If you require support for your next hybrid event, please visit the Online Service Hub to create a new request. From the category drop-down menu, please select: Events > Online > Other