Education Commons is pleased to partner with Apporto, Inc., to provide virtual computer labs to the OISE community.
OISE faculty and instructors can login using a web browser and UTORid to:
- Teach your students in a scheduled class, using OISE-licensed software.
- Observe students’ progress, and assist them in their work, by visiting their virtual desktops.
- Use the virtual computer lab any time to use the available software.
OISE Students can login using a web browser and UTORid to:
- Join your instructor for a scheduled class requiring licensed software.
- Make use of the available software for your own work.
Education Commons provides the following software for the OISE community in the virtual computer labs.
- SPSS, v. 28
- Stata, v. 17
- R Studio
- Access to OneDrive
- MS Office Pro
Training and Resources
- If you’ll be teaching class using the Virtual Lab, book a one-on-one consultation to learn about teaching using this system.
- Students, faculty, and instructors can drop-in with a technology expert to learn more about the tool.
Request support for Apporto on the Online Service Hub by selecting the category OISE Apps > Apporto
If you are instructing a class and need to use the virtual lab, email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the class you teach, so we can schedule it in the virtual lab and invite your students.