- developing design and methodology for graduate theses and research projects;
- developing and validation of surveys, questionnaires and measurement scales;
- conducting qualitative and quantitative data analysis;
- communicating results (including tables, charts, and graphs) for research reports and peer-reviewed publications.
Training is available on the following software.
- Qualitative Data Analysis: NVivo
- Quantitative Data Analysis: SPSS
- Quantitative Data Analysis: Dedoose
- Quantitative Data Analysis: Stata
- Other Data Analysis Tools: R platform
Workshops by Request
- Quantitative Data Analysis: Atlas.ti
Consultations are available with OISE statistical consultant Olesya Falenchuk.
OISE students and faculty have priority registration. Other participants may register two weeks prior to the workshop date.
Learn more about upcoming Research Design and Analysis Workshops, and register online (fees apply).