For generations, Black youth, and in particular, Black male youth, have experienced significant challenges in mainstream school systems.
- To explore the educational experiences and narratives of Black male youth (aged 21-35; hereafter Black boys) in Universities in Kenya, Jamaica, and Canada.
- To explore the strategies used by Black boys to overcome the challenges facing them in Universities, which may be leveraged on a larger scale to improve the experiences, and achievements, of Black boys in schools
- You will be asked to participate in an interview about your University experiences and society in general
- The interview will take approximately 1:30-2hrs
- At a time, date, and location that is convenient for you
For more information please contact, email@example.com