Memorandum: Advisory Committee for the Appointment of a Chair, Department of Leadership, Higher and Adult Education
In accordance with Section 12 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, an advisory committee has been established to recommend the appointment of a Chair of the Department of Leadership, Higher and Adult Education. Every effort has been made to ensure the composition of the committee is diverse and broadly representative of the department, including faculty, staff, and students. I would like to thank the many people who expressed an interest in, or nominated others for, undertaking this important work.
Membership of the advisory committee is as follows. I will chair the committee.
- Sheena Bell, PhD student, LHAE
- George Dei, Professor, SJE
- Claudia Diaz Rios, Assistant Professor, LHAE
- Karen Dinsdale Kaufman, Executive Assistant, LHAE
- Katherine Entigar, Assistant Professor, LHAE
- Whitneé Garrett-Walker, Assistant Professor, LHAE
- Vina Goghari, Professor, UTSC and Vice-Dean, Research and Program Innovation, SGS
- Jamie Magnusson, Associate Professor, LHAE
- Leping Mou, PhD student, LHAE
- Sarfaroz Niyozov, Associate Professor, CTL and Associate Dean, Programs, OISE
- Leesa Wheelahan, Professor, LHAE
The advisory committee welcomes nominations, expressions of interest, and comments on potential candidates from interested persons. These should be sent by Friday, December 17 to firstname.lastname@example.org. If nominating someone other than yourself, please ensure that the person has agreed to be considered.