Academic Plan & Reviews
Academic Plan (2017-2022)
We thank the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) community and our many partners for the wealth of ideas and suggestions that led to the development of Learning and Leading from Within - OISE Academic Plan 2017-2022. This academic plan will provide a clear direction for OISE’s development.
OISE Review (2020-2021)
The University of Toronto commissions external reviews of faculties as part of its regular cycle of quality assurance. As part of this regular cycle, the Provost has commissioned a review of the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education during the 2020-2021 academic year.
- OISE Review - Executive Summary - Main Findings & Recommendations Highlights (August 2021)
- OISE Review - Final Self-Study (February 22, 2021)
- OISE Review - Draft Self-Study (December 17, 2020)
- OISE Review - Presentation to OISE Council (December 9, 2020)
- OISE Review - Announcement & Terms of Reference (November 13, 2020)
- OISE Review - Provost's Commissioning Letter (February 5, 2020)
- UTQAP Section on the Cyclical Review of Units & Programs
Academic Plan Drafts
- OISE Academic Plan - Penultimate Draft (October 11, 2017)
- Approved in Principle by OISE Council: October 25, 2017, reviewed by UofT Governing Council Planning and Budget Committee on January 10, 2018 and Academic Board on January 25, 2018.
- OISE Academic Plan - Draft (July 5, 2017)
- Towards Framing an Academic Plan: Planning Process (May 19, 2017)
- What We've Heard So Far: Academic Planning Process (March 31, 2017)
- Academic Planning Introduction (Faculty Council)
- OISE's New Reality: Trends and Analyses
- OISE's Future Reality: Discussion Guide
- OISE Truth and Reconciliation Commission Task Force Report
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.