Memorandum: Advisory Committee for the Appointment of a Chair, Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning
In accordance with Section 12 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, an advisory committee has been established to recommend the appointment of a Chair of the Department of Curriculum, Teaching and Learning. Every effort has been made to ensure the composition of the committee is diverse and broadly representative of the department, including faculty, staff, and students. I would like to thank the many people who expressed an interest in, or nominated others for, undertaking this important work.
Membership of the advisory committee is as follows. I will chair the committee.
- Jeff Bale, Associate Professor, CTL
- Kathy Broad, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream, CTL
- Sameena Eidoo, Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, CTL
- Rubén Gaztambide-Fernandez, Professor, CTL
- Bessie Giannikos, Manager, Finance and Administration, CTL
- Vina Goghari, Professor, UTSC and Vice-Dean, Research and Program Innovation, SGS
- Danielle MacLean Gové, MT student, CTL
- Ann Lopez, Professor, Teaching Stream, LHAE
- Ryan Neepin, PhD student, CTL
- Michele Peterson-Badali, Professor, APHD and Associate Dean, Research, International and Innovation, OISE
- Mary Reid, Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream, CTL
The advisory committee welcomes nominations, expressions of interest, and comments on potential candidates from interested persons. These should be sent by Friday, December 17 to email@example.com. If nominating someone other than yourself, please ensure that the person has agreed to be considered.